March 28 (Mon) 11:00
March 30 (Wed) 15:00
Nature Mirai Okinawa
11818-2, Aza-yaka, Kin-cho, Kunigamigun, Okinawa
|18:00||Free time / Shower|
|10:00||Field trip (Water fall)|
|18:00||Campfire / Fireworks|
|20:00||Free time / Shower|
|10:00||Art and Craft|
|15:00||Ending ceremony / Dismissal|
* Schedules may change due to weather conditions.
◆ Important Items to Pack
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Extra change of clothing for 3 days
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste
- Sandals or shoes that can get wet
- Plastic bag for dirty/wet clothes
- Water bottle
- Bug spray
- 1 Big towel
- 2 Small towels
◆ Other Optional Items to Bring
- A pillow and/or blanket
- Extra shoes or sandals
- Spare yen for vending machines
◆ Please Do Not Bring
- Music players
- Large amounts of cash
* Please inform us in advance if you have any allergies.
* Please write your child’s name on their belongings.
* If you need to borrow extra items, please let us know.
* You can bring your mobile phone / smartphone, but please avoid excessive contact during Camping Club.
Cole Panton 🇨🇦
Omar Gonzaga 🇺🇸
Yumi Ikehara 🇯🇵
Rin Kinjo 🇯🇵
Runa Oshiro 🇯🇵
Ayano Futenma 🇯🇵
LINE Account Registration
We use the popular Japanese messaging app called LINE to keep in touch with Parents. It is available for iOS and Android (and even macOS and Windows).
We request that parents download and set up the app. Not only does it improve the experience for both kids and parents by allowing us to send group updates and photos, but it is also an easy way for us to contact you personally, either, at the request of your child, or in any other situation. The app allows for text, photo, and voice and video calls.
1. Downloading and Registering a LINE Account
We have a staff account for contact, so please add it as a friend using the QR code below. Once added, please send us a message with your child’s name and the event name which you are signed up.
For instructions regarding adding a friend using a QR code, please refer to the page below under the dropdown section “Adding friends using a QR code”
2. Joining the LINE Group
Once your account is confirmed, we will send you an invitation to the LINE group, so please accept. We will keep the LINE group updated with events and photos during the camp.
3. Inquiries and Contact Methods
The group is already available. We recommend that you set up Line now so that we can work out any problems before camp.
For parents making inquiries, please send a message to the staff account directly, not to the whole group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Person in charge
Kaz Uenaga 🇯🇵