JOY to the World!
Meeting new Japanese friends!
We are now down to just one month left in the year! Churakids will hold our annual Christmas party on December 24 (Tuesday). We are planning to have not only student performances and games but also other activities that can be enjoyed by everyone in the family so bring in everyone for a fun night! You’ll have the chance to make new Japanese friends aswell! We hope that this will be a enjoyable and memorable Christmas party for everyone🎄
24 December, Tuesday
Okinawa City Culture Plaza
Okinawa-ken, Okinawa-shi, Takahara, 7-35-1 [map]
- Student’s performance
- Teacher’s Performance
- Spelling Bee
- Eiken / Eiken Jr. Announcement of outstanding grades
- Cake, Snacks, and Appetizers
- Bingo game
- Gift exchange, etc.
* 1 There are no restrictions on number of people per family.
- We would like to host a potluck as well! We appreciate anyone who can bring foods or snacks.
- Please have your child bring in their CK points if they have any. We will have prizes to exchange them with.
- Please feel free to wear your school uniform, Churakids T-shirt, or a Christmas outfit if you can! Casual wear is also ok.
Bingo game & Gift exchange
We will be having a bingo game & gift exchange at the end of the party. Please bring a gift if you would like to participate in bingo. There are no restrictions and limits on the type of gift and how much you spend on it. Adults are also welcome to join!
- We will give you 1 bingo card per gift.
- Please make sure to wrap the present so that you can’t tell what’s inside and put a message card inside. Please write your name and a short message in English on the card. (Example: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! – Sera)
- Parents are responsible for taking care of their children with allergies.
- Regarding the participation fee, students already enrolled will have an added charge in January’s monthly bill so payment in cash on the day is unnecessary.
- We are looking for various volunteers such as those who can help with the venue preparation, receptionist, photo / movie taker. Please don’t hesitate to contact our secretary if you can help us out!
Deadline: Friday, 20th December, 17: 00
Email : email@example.com