May 1 (Sat)
10:00 at Kenmin no Mori
(Prefectural Citizen’s Forest)
If your child needs a ride from Churakids to camp site, please be at Churakids Kaiho by 8:30
May 1 (Sat)
16:30 at Kenmin no Mori (Prefectural Citizen’s Forest)
If your child needs a ride back to Churakids, please be at Churakids Kaiho by 18:00
Kenmin no Mori (Prefectural Citizen’s Forest)
2028, Yafuso, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa
|10:00||Drop Off / Tent Construction|
|16:30||Clean up / Closing Ceremony|
* Schedules may change due to weather conditions.
◆ Important Items to Pack
* Clothes that are easy to move in
* Athletic shoes (ones that do not slip off)
* Change of clothes for 1 day
* Plastic bag to home dirty items
* Water bottle
* Insect repellent
* Small towel
◆ Other Optional Items to Bring
* Insect basket / Net
* Pocket tissues
* Long-sleeved outerwear (such as a jacket or coat)
◆ Please Do Not Bring
* Music players
* Large amounts of cash
* Shoes might get dirty or get wet.
* Please write your name in all of your belongings.
● If you have any allergies, please inform us in advance.
● You can bring your mobile phone / smartphone, but please avoid excessive contact during Camping Club.
Local Staff (Japanese):
Local Staff (English):
Kenmin no Mori (Prefectural Citizen’s Forest):