Let’s clean the beach in Okinawa!
The next event will be on
April 16 (Sunday)
Churakids offers a “Beach Cleanup Club” to clean the beach while having fun with parents and children. Let’s clean the Okinawa sea in cooperation with military volunteers and Japanese children. We look forward to your participation! 😃
Beach Cleanup Club Vol.24
Date: April 16 (Sunday) 9:00-11:00
Location: Ayahashi Kaichu Road
Address: Yonashirochuo, Uruma, Okinawa 904-2305
- Participation is free. Anyone can join.
- If you come by car, please park at the second parking lot of “East Coast BBQ TERUMA”. If you don’t know where to park, please find our staff in blue jersey.
- Garbage bags are available. Please bring your gloves, drinks, towels, etc. and come directly to the meeting place.
- It will be canceled in the rain. The availability of the event will be announced on facebook and Twitter.
- Those who register in advance will receive a certificate of volunteer activity at the site on the day of the event.
- Volunteer activity certificates (PDF) will be issued to those accepted on the day of the event via email at a later date.
January 8 (Sun) 10:00-12:00 *TERUMA Beach February 19 (Sun) 10:00-12:00 *Kaichu Road March 19 (Sun) 10:00-12:00 *TERUMA Beach
- April 16 (Sun) 9:00-11:00 *TBD
- May 21 (Sun) 10:00-12:00 *TBD
- June 18 (Sun) 9:00-11:00 *TERUMA Beach
- September 10 (Sun) 9:00-11:00 *TBD
- October 15 (Sun) 10:00-12:00 *TBD
- November 26 (Sun) 10:00-12:00 *TERUMA Beach